Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR):
We believe that a company cannot grow when the society to which it belongs is poverty ridden. As a responsible company we have took many initiatives for the upliftment of less privileged in our society and for raising awareness among the masses. We strive to converge our expertise in transforming lives of ailing millions.
Our Initiatives :
- Free distribution of costly cancer and critical care medicines to poor patients.
- Free Check up camps organized at various levels.
- Free distribution of Patient Education Booklets at various hospitals.
- Disease awareness camps organized at various government hospitals at district and state levels across the nation.
- Tie ups with various diagnostic labs to provide poor patients free diagnostic check ups.
- Providing various medical assistance to employees and their families.
- Supports various NGOs covering different spheres of social welfare like Education, Healthcare, Environment, Elderly Care & Women Empowerment etc.
- In addition, the company has also put several measures in place to save energy and conserve natural resources.
- UBH (United Biotech For Health) committee has been formed and will shortly become operational, aimed at identifying and proposing various measures that can be taken for making a difference in the lives of downtrodden and under privileged of our society.